£32000 - £36000 per annum
10 months ago
This is a great strategic, opportunity to join one this mental health charity to help manage established and new challenge events. Working within a great team you will be responsible for a portfolio of exciting events and you will play a key role in developing the portfolio and growing the number of participants.
You will undertake the following duties:
- To lead on the planning and delivery of a variety of events
- Developing new recruitment strategies to maximise the number of supporters taking part in events
- Build a new supporter journey for participants
- Research and establish new events to add to the portfolio
You will have this fabulous experience:
- Experience of establishing new events
- Experience of building strong working relationships with supporters and stakeholders
- Experience of organising and delivering fundraising events
- Strong organisational skills and ability to manage all aspects of administration
Closing date: 15th May
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.