£34,000 to £38,000
about 2 years ago
This leading UK health charity is recruiting for a Challenge Events Manager to join its team on an interim one-year basis to whilst the current post-holder is on maternity leave. This is an opportunity to join a charity with an extremely exciting future; with a clear, inspirational goal and a very talented senior management team in place this is an excellent opportunity to really generate some fantastic fundraising results in 2017.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Implement the charity’s strategy and budgets to deliver growing net income
- Recruit participants to the charity’s portfolio of challenge events via a variety of channels including warm email marketing, digital advertising, social media
- Work with senior management team to devise and implement participant supporter journeys to ensure excellent supporter care is delivered at all times
- Devise and implement post event stewardship journeys in order to retain event participants, delivering repeat supporters
- Review the performance of challenge events and make recommendations for future events based on your findings
- Manage the work of external suppliers to ensure they are delivering to budget and performance standards
- To manage the performance and development of a team of three
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience of successfully delivering challenge events programmes including recruitment of participants, development of supporter journeys, and stewardship programmes
- Previous experience of working to, and meeting, income targets for events
- Strong project management skills, as well as a logical and thorough approach to tasks
- Ability to work under pressure and make quick decisions
- Excellent time management ability
- Previous line management experience
- Ability to work in a logical and analytical manner in order to analyse events programme and results
Closing date for applications: 28th September
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice Wood on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.