£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
8 months ago
up to 6 months
The TPP Fundraising and Development team are supporting an Arts charity, based in North London, with the search for an interim Development Events Manager (Challenge Events), This fixed term contract is expected to last up to 6 months.
You will be responsible for maximising fundraising event income for the charity - specifically focusing on the development and delivery of a bespoke challenge event in October 2019.
Key duties will be to:
- work closely with the marketing team to develop and deliver a marketing strategy to drive growth of the event
- liaise with the Corporate Partnerships team to secure sponsorship for the event
- lead on the development and cultivation of strategic relationships with key individuals and/or influencers to ensure the event's success is maximised
- ensure that event participants receive an exceptional supporter experience, developing stewardship plans to ensure they acheive their fundraising target
- manage the income and expenditure budget ensuring the event acheived agreed fundraising targets and ROI
In order to be considered for this opportunity you will require previous expeirence of working in a similar role - specifically of having lead on a challenge event. You will have a track record of having grown challenge event activity and of having over-acheived against financial targets.
This is a fast moving role, so if you are interested early applications are encouraged. To apply, please send an updated CV through in response to this advert. Alternatively, contact Matt Adams on the TPP Fundraising and Developmen team on 02071986040 for a confidential discussion.