£30k - 34k per year
020 7198 6040
about 3 years ago
We are currently working with a leading humanitarian and international development charity to recruit for their next Challenge Events Manager. This position will be focussed on the management of the four person national events team, as well as on the development of their event portfolio. This position will be ideal for an individual that has had experience of successfully developing challenge events, line management and has the ability to motivate a team.
Key responsibilities within this role will include:
- Planning, organising and managing an agreed annual series of events, including the development of existing and new events
- Successful line management of the national events team, which is made up of four people, to ensure income targets are achieved
- Instigating and managing a strong stewardship journey for all participants to ensure income is maximised
- Preparing, managing and monitoring on the events through budget reports
- Identifying target audiences to increase event participants through agreed marketing processes
The successful applicant will have the following experience and skill set:
- Strong experience of working within a challenge events team, with a proven track record of managing profitable fundraising events
- A proven track record and excellent experience of line managing a small team
- Experience of managing and reporting on budgets
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
Closing Date: 28th October 2015
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Not for Profit to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040, or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a ?100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.