£24000.00 - £27000.00 per annum
6 months ago
TPP is currently representing a specialist hospice providing care and support for babies, children and young people who have a life-limiting or life-threatening condition and to ensure that families are able to live life as fully as possible.
Based in North London, they are changing the landscape for paediatric palliative care in north and central London with talented individuals who share their passion to improve the lives of seriously unwell children and their families.
They are seeking to hire a Challenge Events fundraiser who will be responsible for maximizing donor income from a portfolio of events and to endure that supporters receive a premium experience.
Duties and responsibilities will include :
- Gain wide-ranging experience by developing and managing an exciting portfolio of challenge events across the community and our client's corporate partners
- To attend key challenge events, such as the London Marathon and the Sahara Trek 2020
- Raise significant funds quickly and make a real difference
- Support and learn from an experienced and very successful Fundraising Team
- Work at a dynamic charity at a transformational point in its growth
Candidate Experience will include
- Experience of challenge events fundraising or else have transferable skills from another sector (Eg Sales, Events Management)
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Experience of and ability to compellingly present to individuals and audiences (large and small)
- Ability to clearly and concisely convey key messages and instructions by email and letter
- Ability to be resilient and maintain positivity when faced with challenges