£22000 - £26000 per annum
9 months ago
Looking for a change?
Are you looking for a new role as a Challenge Events Executive?
I am currently working with an amazing children's charity, who are a very well-established client of mine. Having recruited for them for many years and understanding their organization very well I am excited to tell you that they are looking for someone to join the team and contribute to the teams' purpose of maximising income from current and potential supporters.
Key duties within this position will include (however not limited to):
- Acting as the first point of contact to all supporters and building strong and rewarding relationships with event participants.
- Working with the Fundraisers and Project Managers, in aid of maximising opportunities within events
- To analyse and present researched findings
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience and an understanding of running events
- A proven ability to show and demonstrate using initiative
- Have an excellent attention to detail and great communication skills (written and verbal)
- Numeracy skills (when entering and interpreting financial data)
The organisation are in search of someone who holds a genuine passion and interest within children charities, showing their commitment in their work and have a willingness to work flexibly.
Closing Date: 5th December 2017
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Patrick on 0207 198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.