£27000 - £32000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Exciting new role, working with a well-known Children's Charity!
This Charity are in search of a new Fundraiser to come in and join their team, to develop and deliver specific activities in line with the events portfolio of the charity. As part of your new role, you will be ensuring that all members of your team are working proactively and are maximising their activity.
Key duties within this position will include (however not limited to):
- Researching and developing fundraising opportunities, following through with delivering the event
- Project manage specific event activities, keeping track of budgets
- Working closely with your line manager to implement new opportunities and improve the efficiency and the effectiveness of the team
- Work closely with fundraisers and staff in other departments to maximise the support gained for the Charity as a whole
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience and understanding of running events
- Ability to plan, monitor and implement projects and events to the agreed deadlines
- Prioritise own work, identify conflicting demands and meet agreed objectives
- Have a genuine interest in working for a children's Charity
- Running and Challenge events experience
The organisation are in search of someone who holds a genuine passion and interest within children charities, showing their commitment in their work and have a willingness to work flexibly.
Closing Date: 5th December 2017
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Patrick on 0207 198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.