£27.5k per year
over 3 years ago
We are currently working with a leading disability charity in London. The focus of this organisation is to provide the same opportunities in life that anyone else would have through offering support, information and advice to disabled people, their families and carers. This is achieved through raising awareness and developing understanding of and changes and progress about important issues that affect disabled people in the UK.
An Events and Marketing Executive is required to join their team to further develop this area through marketing and communications and by identifying opportunities that facilitate return on investment. As Challenge Events and Marketing Exec you will have exceptional communication skills both verbally and whilst writing for a range of channels. You will have demonstrable skills in developing communications to further publicity and generate interest and investment.
- Copy Writing
- Planning and implementing Marketing and Communications plans
- Social Media Campaigns - planning and development
- Good knowledge of Community Events
- Strong negotiation and relationship building experience
- Identify opportunities for organisations interested in community events
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Experience and understanding of working with media buyers
- Good understanding of fundraising and events
- Experience of using fundraising databases
- Strong teamplayer, ability to build and develop teams