£27000 per annum
9 months ago
Do you have experience in challenge events, be the point of contact for large groups of participants , want to work on an exciting new event in the sector? Then this role is for you. TPP are in partnership with an ambitious children's charity who are looking for their next event officer. In this role you will be the main point of contact for the charities 2000 participants and oversee the social media channels.
Key responsibilities of this role are:
* Support event manager with marketing initiatives.
* Be point of contact for charities participants delivering excellent stewardship.
* Oversee different social media channels.
* Organise post event reception
* Recruitment of participants for the 2019 event - places are in high demand.
* Meet and exceed fundraising targets
To be successful in this role you will:
* Have brilliant customer service /stewardship skills.
* Attention to detail
* Experience in mass participation /challenge events.
* Great relationship building skills.
* Be able to work to budgets
Closing date: ASAP interviews to be hold on the 29/30th August
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Zoe on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus, free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.