West London, London
£28000 - £30000 per annum
over 3 years ago
Want to travel the world? TPP are working with an excellent small health charity based in west London who are looking for their next challenge events fundraiser. In this role, you will be responsible for events inside the UK and international events including Nepal, Cuba and Madagascar to name a few. This role is a maternity contract for 12 months.
Key responsibilities of this role:
* Working with the communications team to promote all events though a range of communication channels, including developing the newsletter.
* Recruiting and converting participants, encouraging them to generate as much income as possible by providing advice and support on their fundraising activities.
* Developing participant stewardship plans.
* Managing budgets and income to assess ROI.
The successful applicant will have:
* A proven track record of developing challenge events in the charity sector.
* Great marketing skills.
* Energetic personality to motivate the participants.
* Brilliant organisational skills including budget management.
* Good negotiation skills for dealing with suppliers.
Closing date: 23rd March 2018
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Zoe on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.