£30000 - £32000 per annum
2 months ago
Do you have experience in challenge events, be the point of contact for large groups of participants , want to work for one of the best events teams? Then this role is for you. TPP are in partnership with an ambitious children's charity who are looking for their next event fundraiser. In this role you will be the main point of contact for the charities 1000 participants.
In this role you will be responsible for the following: The Great North Run, The great Manchester Run, The British London 10K, The Bath half Marathon, The Edinburgh Festival and The Nightrider cycle.
Key responsibilities of this role are:
* Support event manager with marketing initiatives.
* Be point of contact for charities participants delivering excellent stewardship.
* Oversee different social media channels.
* Recruitment of participants
* Meet and exceed fundraising targets
To be successful in this role you will:
* Have brilliant customer service /stewardship skills.
* Attention to detail
* Experience in mass participation /challenge events and have managed large participant numbers.
* Be able to work to budgets
Closing date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Zoe on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.