West Midlands, England
20 days ago
Responsible to: Contracts Delivery Manager
Hours of work: A minimum of 8 per month
Duration: For a fixed term April 2020 to 31 March 2021
Location: Home based, in or near Together 4 Children
Salary: Reasonable expenses
Together 4 Children are a regional partnership made up of Stoke on Trent, Shropshire, Stafford, Telford and Wrekin. Adoption UK are working with them to ensure that as the partnership grows the experience of adopters is gathered to improve practice and services. Together 4 Children have commissioned Adopter Voice services to independently create opportunities for you to get involved. To do this we are recruiting adopters to form a Regional Advisory Group who will network and Champion adopters from across the whole region who can collate your views and share them with Together 4 Children leaders and wider staff.
If you have leadership skills, ability to network, can collate and summarise views, enjoys debate and discussion then this might be the perfect volunteer role for you.
Main purpose of the role
- To manage and coordinate the Regional Advisory Group (RAB) and monitor local engagement his/her allocated region.
- To represent Adopter Voice and the Regional Advisory Group at management boards within the RAA
- To Chair the meetings of the RAB and wider Network Champions
- To collate the Summaries of RAB and Network Champions and produce a written report with agreed recommendations to the LA or RAA
- To monitor the development of engagement from adoptive parents
- Attend quarterly meetings at the Department of Education to represent his/her region and adopters, to feed into the national view of current issues for adopters at the Adoption and Special Guardianship Leadership Board
For further information and to access the role description and application from please visit our website https://www.adoptionuk.org/jobs
If you would like to discuss this role further, please contact Anita Hart on 07824 449 309 or email@example.com