Yorkshire and the Humber, England
4 months ago
The Prince's Trust is the UK's leading youth charity and we believe that every young person should have the chance to succeed. We helped 68,000 young people last year, but we know there are many more young people that need our help. We are a community of individuals and organisations that stand shoulder to shoulder in our belief in young people and collectively give our time, money and energy to make our work possible.
We're looking for an exceptional individual to join us at The Prince's Trust as our Regional Development Lead, to drive growth in our fundraised income right across the Yorkshire and Humber region. This is a voluntary, but vital position, and you'll be responsible for leading the committed members of our Yorkshire and Humber Regional Development Committee to help raise the funds and develop the partnerships needed to support thousands of young people each year across the Yorkshire & Humber Region.
- You'll provide leadership and support to the members of the Yorkshire and Humber Development Committee, to enable growth in income to support young people
- You'll help expand our networks of potential supporters. We have a short-term Health sector focus, but we're interested in candidates with networks they are happy to engage including public sector, corporate and philanthropic
- You'll work alongside The Prince's Trust's fundraising team to ensure that our committee plans, activities and objectives are aligned to our 2023 fundraising goals in Yorkshire and Humber
For the full volunteer role description, please go to this link.
We're passionate about the future of young people in the UK and the challenges that they face. To be successful in this role you must;
- Be an advocate for the issues facing young people and our mission to address these
- Have significant board/trustee experience in a business or charity setting with a focus on income generation, fundraising or sales.
- Be a strategic thinker who will work with the development committee to convert our 2023 fundraising goals into actionable plans
If you would like to find out more or to discuss, please contact Jim Fieldsland, Regional Philanthropy Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, to apply, please send your CV and if you would like to submit one, a short half-page supporting statement to email@example.com