£31k per year
almost 3 years ago
A leading medical professional body are currently recruiting a Certification & Accreditation Coordinator on an initial two year fixed term contract paying £31k.
The college offers a great range of benefits for its employees including opportunities for progression and the opportunity to develop your own CPD. This is a new role within the organisation and offers a great opportunity to manage a new area of work within the Quality Team.
The main task of the role will be to manage the operations the certification scheme from pre application queries, submission queries and post evaluation decision communication including, coordinating the pool of evaluators, processing applications, updating records on an online portal, processing certificates and communicating the decisions made by evaluators. You will also be responsible for implementing quality measures, monitoring the evaluation decisions, referring decisions for second assessments and highlight trends and areas of non-compliance. This will include supporting the activities of the QA and Accreditation Team.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
• Experience managing the full life-cycle of examinations.
• Experience in casework posts
• Experience in a busy customer-facing environment;
• Experience of committee work;
• Experience of managing an area of work
• Use of IT systems – including experience of using databases
• Experience of working in a healthcare or training-related organisation.
• Experience of managing projects and/or improving processes
• An ability to work autonomously with a keen eye for detail.