Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + FTE
8 months ago
TPP's Leadership and Governance team are delighted to be supporting High Green Development Trust with the search for their next CEO. This is a permanent, part-time (3 days per week) position, and will be largely based at The Campus - an inclusive community centre and business hub based in High Green, North Sheffield, which specialises in enterprise development, children, disabilities, sports and arts.
Working closely with, and being accountable to the Board of Directors, you will supervise and control all strategic and organisational aspects of the Trust, and serve as managing director of operations. This is an exciting period of change for the Trust, which has navigated safely through the Covid pandemic and now has ambitions for growth. Leading and motivating a small team of staff, you will:
- Lead the development of the Trust's strategies and plans, ensuring alignment with the organisational short and long term objectives
- Drive communication, on behalf of the Trust, with internal and external stakeholders, including Government entities, the media, and the local community.
- Maintain an awareness of development and expansion opportunities - seek out and leverage additional sources of funding
- Be encouraged to innovate - develop fresh ideas for the provision of services to benefit the community
- Ensure that necessary accurate financial and operational reports are produced in line with annual schedules and that all policies are fit for purpose, enforced and regularly reviewed
- Embed a culture of equality, diversity and inclusion across the organisation
To be considered for this fantastic role, you will have a track record in leading and motivating teams of staff, and experience in working with senior staff in an organisation to develop and implement organisational strategies. You will be commercially minded, a problem-solver, innovative, and passionate about working with and improving life chances within the local community. It's vital that you have excellent interpersonal skills as working in partnership with a range of stakeholders is key to success in this post. Ideally, you will have some knowledge of the Local/Regional funding environment, but this is not essential - applications will be considered from candidates with all working backgrounds.
To apply for this role, please respond to this advert with an updated CV in the first instance - the TPP team will then be in touch with next steps. Alternatively, contact Matt Adams at TPP on 0207 198 6040 for a confidential discussion about the role.