Up to £23000 per annum
Chenda Mc Manus
19 days ago
We are working with a membership body based in Hertford who are looking for a Course Administrator to join their team.
As Course Administrator you will coordinate all activities with the purpose of retaining existing members by delivering high standards of customer care. This role requires you to multi take, making sure all activities, processing and turn around times are met, whilst delivering first class customer service to their members.
As Course Administrator you will
- Maintain high quality and integrity on their CRM system
- Handle queries via email, social media and phone
- Provide administration support to all teams across the department as requested
- New member welcome engagement
They are looking for someone who
- Can demonstrate a high standard of customer service
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good organisation, written and verbal skills
- A good knowledge of office practices, administration and customer service
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.