£50k - 55k per year
over 3 years ago
A leading awarding body are recruiting for a Centre Manager who will be responsible for heading up the operational delivery of short courses and qualification programmes.
These programmes generate an annual revenue of over £5million and operate in both the UK and internationally. In this role you will be responsible for focusing on performance against budget and forecast as well as exceeding operational and quality targets.
You will also ensure that the qualifications meet awarding body standards as well as provide a high quality learner experience. You will also work closely with the qualification awarding bodies to ensure that the standards are maintained throughout training and assessment delivery activities.
Key criteria to apply for the Centre Manager position includes:
- Substantial experience of the training and qualifications sector, and of working in a commercial and compliance led environment.
- Track record of successfully managing sales and business performance against targets, with a proven track record of working to and reporting against Service Level Agreements and other performance metrics
- Experience of managing training delivery and learner support functions
- Ideally qualified in L&D, assessment or verification
- Good understanding and experience of the technical / compliance elements of being an accredited qualification centre e.g. qualification frameworks and quality standards such as the QAA quality code.
- A proven track record of success leading, managing, developing and motivating people, including strong coaching and training skills
- Experience of managing teams
- Experience of project and change management
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV to the Education Team quoting reference number J53360KP