Up to £41630 per annum
11 months ago
3 month FTC
This high profile homeless charity are looking for a Celebrity Manager to join their team to cover for a staff sabbatical.
Within this role you can look forward to joining the team during an exciting time to help with the launch of their new campaign. You will work to expand the organisations current portfolio of high profile supporters and strengthen the relationships that they have with their current supporters.
You can look forward to developing a new programme of celebrity engagement throughout the organisation and provide advice, training and reporting processes are understood and adopted.
This role is on an intial 3 month FTC
This role will be remotely based during lockdown, office is based in Central London
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a strong track record in engaging and managing relationships with high profile supporter
- Have a strong track record of developing creative and impactful strategies for celebrity engagement
- Have experience working with social media influencers
- Have experience in non profit sector
- Must be available at relatively short notice
Please note that applications are being accepted on a rolling basis