£34011 per annum
over 1 year ago
This high profile mental health organisation are looking for senior media and celebrity officer to develop and implement the celebrity strategy to support the campaigns, fundraising and communications teams and help the organisation reach new audiences. This is a newly created position due to the volume of work and projects the organization is involved in.
You will be responsible for maintaining and developing relationships with celebrities, pitching campaigns to potential high profile supporters, preparing high profile supporters for media interviews, and for generating income through celebrity fronted activities such as media appearance fees, auctions and fundraising challenges.
For this the organization is looking for an excellent PR professional who has experience of working with celebrities.
- Significant experience of designing and implements proactive press campaigns that involve celebrities.
- Significant experience of working with celebrities and their agents, developing and forming relationships.
- A background in PR and an understanding of reputation management.
- Experience of devising implementing and evaluating media strategies.
- Excellent networker with established contacts in the media industry.
- Ability to liaise with journalists and including crisis management.
- Ability to use social media channels and digital platforms as part of celebrity engagement.