£25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
9 months ago
A charity, has an exciting opportunity, for an experienced Caseworker to join their established team on a long term 16 month contract. Funding will determine extension possibility. The overall purpose of the role is to provide expert advice and advocacy to victims of stalking.
The key responsibilities of the Caseworker:
- Give guidance and information by telephone, email and face to face to those affected
- Provide casework support and advocacy to victims
- Liaise with voluntary and statutory services to ensure positive outcomes
- Provide support and guidance to volunteers where necessary
- Deliver robust risk assessment and safety planning for clients
- Manage a caseload and provide expert advocacy support to victims
- Identify and maintain appropriate boundaries for all enquiries
It is essential that you bring relative caseworker experience to the table, ideally something associated with gender-based violence. You will need to have knowledge of risk assessment and safety planning. Naturally you will be used to managing a varying case load and can work under pressure while prioritising your workload. Good negotiation, advocacy and interpersonal skills will make you an ideal candidate for this opportunity. It is highly desirable that you have a comprehensive risk assessment, risk management and safety planning in stalking and other forms of gender-based violence. It is highly desirable that you have a working knowledge of the criminal and civil justice system, housing, welfare and policy relating to stalking and other forms of gender-based violence.
To apply for this Caseworker, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 74092DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.