Manchester, Greater Manchester
£9.70 per hour
10 months ago
A leading welfare charity based near Spinningfields are currently recruiting for a part time temporary Casework Support Administrator. You will work 4 hours per day on a Monday and Thursday starting from the 18th of September until the 30th November.
The Case Support Administrator will provide administrative support to the case officers by:
- contacting beneficiaries to confirm progress with tasks/actions that they have been given
- Contacting beneficiaries to confirm appointment times/dates prior to CO visits
- Contacting beneficiaries if no contact has been received from them.
- Providing updates on cases so that they can be moved forwards / closed.
- Contacting partner organisations to confirm referral to other charities
- Closing cases
- Any other administrative task to support the progress of cases.