City of London
£16 per hour
about 3 years ago
Case Manager – 1 month+ temporary role initially
Our client a well-established professional body based in Central London are currently seeking an experienced Case Manager to join the busy team. You will be reporting into and supporting the Complaints and Conduct Manager and the hourly rate is £16 per hour.
The main purpose of the role is to manage investigations into complaints received against registered members in accordance with the companies policies and procedures.
Duties and responsibilities;
• Assist in carrying out casework and handling enquiries regarding complaints
• Help to recruit and train new panel members
• Ensure the case management processes and service standards are adhered to
• Ensure the complaints processes are delivered to the highest standards, to safeguard integrity
• To work with the Professional Conduct Committee, and its Chair on overseeing casework
• Attending Committee meetings and actively participate in discussing cases
• Lead in the organisation of Adjudication Panel hearings
• Maintain effective working relationships with those involved in cases such as panel members, barristers, complainants, registrants etc.
• Provide monthly reports on the status of current caseload to help the team and the Board to understand trends and patterns in the complaints process
• Extensive experience of complaints handling within a similar organisation
• Recent experience and knowledge of regulatory practice / law
• Clear, concise, logical and practical approach to problem solving
• Ability to read and critically analyse information at short notice
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to produce accurate documents
£16 per hour
Central London – Angel
Reference number 52816RO