£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
4 months ago
A leading professional body, has a opportunity available for an experienced Case Manager or Governance/Compliance professional, who has worked on regulatory complaints hearings. This is a permanent role that offers either full time or part time options, depending on your preference.
Key responsibilities for the Case Manager:
* Manage receipt of screened complaints/referrals
* Progress through initial investigation, Investigation Committee, Disciplinary Tribunal and Appeal
* Act as Case Investigator: evidence gathering, drafting of witness statements and issuing instructions
* Maintain flow of communication with defendants, complainants and other relevant parties
* Brief Counsel in complex cases and negotiate fees
* Select Panel and make administrative arrangements for hearings
* Assist Panel Chair with drafting and proof reading
It is essential that you have experience working on cases in a regulatory setting, ideally around complaints and hearings. As well as demonstrating that you are used to appearing before courts and/or tribunals. Strong interpersonal and soft skills. Integrity and discretion, particularly in relation to the processing of personal data. Familiarity with the provisions of GDPR will be an advantage. Experience of working to fixed deadlines and objectives, with strong attention to detail. Confident and self-reliant user of IT, including Microsoft Office 365 suite and videoconferencing.
To apply for this Case Manager (Regulatory) vacancy, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 75161DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.