Up to £18382.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Our client is a Community and Home Support Service that provides flexible social and personal care in the home and community, with a team of 45 Personal Care Assistants (PCAs) and they have an exciting opportunity for a Car Coordinator to join their team.
As a Care Coordinator you will a key member of the care team and will be responsible for the deployment and supervision of Personal Care Assistants (PCAs) to help enable the effective delivery of their Community and Home Support Service (CHSS).
Key skills and experience would include:
- Experience of working with PCAs
- Experience of assessing service user care needs
- Level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent (or currently working towards)
- Good communication skills
- Good administration skills
For more information please call 0207 198 6080 or email firstname.lastname@example.org