Up to £27950.00 per annum
2 months ago
TPP is currently working with a UK charity who provide advice and support to older people and their families. They are seeking to hire 2 x Campaigns Officers who will join a dedicated team to work on a number of ongoing and annual campaigns to raise awareness of their activities and influence change.
You will be responsible for driving forward national campaigns and engaging our client's supporters to drive change through various decision makers.
Your duties and responsibilities will include :
- Work with the Campaigns Manager in developing and delivering national influencing campaigns.
- Build, retain and support our client's email network of campaigners.
- Write campaign content for a number of channels ie blogs, e-mail.
- Build strong relationships with volunteers, keeping them updated and engaged in our client's campaign activity.
Your experience, skillsets & knowledge will include :
- Strong interest in campaigning and influencing change.
- Excellent copywriting and content creation experience across a range of channels.
- Previous experience of e-mail marketing.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.