£29500 per annum
about 1 year ago
10- 12 months
A membership body that is a cultural institution in the UK is looking for a campaigns officer to deliver public affairs and campaigns projects on motions voted on by its members. They are looking for an experienced individual who has an excellent knowledge of the UK political system and experience of delivering campaigns. You will report to the head of public affairs and work as a team of three.
- An excellent knowledge of the UK political system.
- Experience of delievering a campaign from start to finish.
- Political lobbying experience.
- Able to write engaging copy that motivates supporters and the public to take action.
- Experience of managing a variety of stakeholders internally and externally.