£27k - 30k per year
about 3 years ago
TPP are currently working with a well-known homelessness charity based in London. They are committed to supporting homeless people and working with people who are in a vulnerable position and at risk of becoming homeless. If you have experience in developing effective campaigns and communications tools in order to raise awareness and engage with audiences then we want to hear form you. As well as this you will have a passion for this cause and want to be in a position to facilitate campaigns and make an impact.
As an experienced Campaigns Officer you will build relationships with fundraising, media and communications teams in order to contribute to the campaigns strategy for this year.
- Developing campaign resources – on and offline
- Planning communications and events
- Review and feedback on campaign activities and events
- Liaise with supporters and campaigners who are involved in campaigning activities and act as their point of contact
- Identify and engage with clients to obtain interesting and engaging case studies
- Work with media teams to gain exposure and coverage
- Keep abreast with campaigning tools and trends
- Lobbying and policy experience
- Good knowledge of Raisers Edge and Engaging Networks
Please apply now if you are interested in discussing this role further.