£13.89 - 13.89 per hour
over 3 years ago
A homeless charity based in London is looking to recruit a temporary Campaigns Officer to join their team. This is a great opportunity for a Campaigns Officer to work on a temporary assignment and join this organisation in developing creative campaigns with impact. You will engage with audiences to achieve awareness and to achieve campaigning objectives. You will have demonstrable experience of planning and implementing campaigns and communicating with clients and supporters to identify and engage with supporters. You will have worked in a similar environment with a charity and understand the challenges and deliverables whilst working in this sector.
- Experience of planning and delivering campaigns and events
- Writing exceptional copy for comms for print, web and social media
- Review feedback on campaigns
- Understand and keep up to date with campaigning trends and tools
- Proven campaigning success
- Strong social media engagement experience
- God working knowledge of Raisers Edge and CMS
Please apply below if this suits your current skillset.