10 Month FTC
about 3 years ago
Our client are a leading Animal charity based in East Sussex. An outstanding opportunity has arisen to work with them to work on a project that is dedicated to change, educate and develop the way that pet retailers and pet owners currently care for reptiles and other exotic species.
As a Campaigns professional you will have experience in managing marketing research programmes to identify the key areas that need to be developed. You will understand how to plan and implement multi-channel public engagement and public awareness programmes that span across all media channels including digital, web, social media, print, PR and events.
We are looking to identify a Campaigns professional who will have led large scale campaigns like this with passion and dedication in a data driven manner where you are able to target your approach dependent on your audience. A key part of this will be to educate the pet industry which is in need of re-education and support to be able to communicate this message on how reptiles need to be cared for. Your goal will be to improve the care and knowledge of reptiles so that the level of sick, abandoned and dying animals in this group is reduced.
Key Skills and experience:
- Multi-channel campaign management experience
- Market research analysis
- Campaign planning and strategy experience
- Public engagement through awareness, digital channels, print, media and campaigner networks
- Understanding of different audience cultures
- Commercial understanding of the (pet) retail industry
- Excellent writing skills
- Project management skills
- Working with internal and external stakeholders
- Commercially astute
- Understanding of UK and European political processes
Apply now if you are interested in a fixed term contract for 10 months.