£35k per year
almost 4 years ago
This wonderful organisation is looking for a creative and confident Campaigns Manager to join their team at a really exciting time. This fascinating organisation works on a global scale and has over 200 members, ranging from small grass root organisations in developing counties to large well-known not for profits and companies.
This Campaigns Manager will be reporting into the Campaigns and Communications Director and assisting the development and implementation of cross –border campaigns and lead of major projects.
This multifaceted role will cover the whole campaigns mix, covering media, digital and face to face.
The appointed candidate will have:
• An understanding of advocacy campaigns
• Solid campaigns experience and understand the ins and outs of campaigning.
• Experience of good understanding of working with global organisations
• Experience in market place campaigns with corporate targets, not just institutional targets.
• Experience of campaigning in coalition (ideally with a Membership but not essential)
• Experience of using a wide range of channels and campaign techniques, willingness to assess and where beneficial champion new techniques and technology