Up to £37436.00 per annum
7 months ago
TPP is currently working with an excellent charity who provide support to members and veterans of the British Armed Forces, along with their families and dependants.
You will be responsible for developing and managing marketing campaigns to recruit new supporters to the charity, and developing and delivering our client's acquisition fundraising programmes to grow the supporter database and secure future income.
Your duties and responsibilities will include
- To work with the Head of Supporter Acquisition to develop programme and campaign strategies and targets for the acquisition of new supporters for Individual Giving propositions. These may include cause-led appeals (single and regular gifts,raffle, prize draw, payroll giving and legacy.
- Plan and project manage campaigns end to end using a mix of marketing channels that may include door-drops, inserts, direct mail, press, radio and outdoor advertising, face to face fundraising (private sites), direct response television, digital advertising, SMS and prospect events as required.
- Alongside the Campaign Co-ordinator, manage the creative agency through the creative process ensuring that communications reflect the agreed campaign strategy, messaging and adhere to brand guidelines. Also oversee the internal creative approval process and the print proofing process to ensure campaigns are delivered on schedule and to a high standard.
- Work with the Head of Supporter Acquisition and key suppliers to produce detailed annual campaign targets and income and expenditure budgets for supporter acquisition programmes.
- Manage a seven-figure expenditure budget to recruit large numbers of new supporters. Using insight to allocate budget to channels and products expected to achieve the best ROI and supporter lifetime value.
Your experience will include
- Significant experience of planning and managing complex direct marketing campaigns ideally including direct mail, door drops, digital, out of home, inserts.
- Effective management of multiple key suppliers, ensuring service is to agreed standards
- Significant evidence of effective income and expenditure budget management and of producing scenario models and forecasts
- Experience of managing and leading large and complex projects.
- Knowledge of business to consumer marketing, preferably in the charity sector.
- Experience of people management