Up to £37436.00 per annum
5 months ago
TPP is currently working with an excellent charity who provide support to members and veterans of the British Armed Forces, along with their families and dependants.
You will be responsible for developing and managing marketing campaigns to recruit new supporters to the charity, and developing and delivering our client's acquisition fundraising programmes to grow the supporter database and secure future income.
Your duties and responsibilities will include
- To work with the Head of Supporter Acquisition to develop programme and campaign strategies and targets for the acquisition of new supporters for Individual Giving propositions. These may include cause-led appeals (single and regular gifts,raffle, prize draw, payroll giving and legacy.
- Plan and project manage campaigns end to end using a mix of marketing channels that may include door-drops, inserts, direct mail, press, radio and outdoor advertising, face to face fundraising (private sites), direct response television, digital advertising, SMS and prospect events as required.
- Establish templates and processes for organising and managing multiple, complex campaigns at different stages of development, always seeking to optimise performance and mindful of data, fundraising and gambling compliance requirements.
- Manage the services of multiple suppliers for planning, creative, media, print and distribution, producing comprehensive written briefs with verbal discussions to ensure the output meets requirements.
- Alongside the Campaign Co-ordinator, manage the creative agency through the creative process ensuring that communications reflect the agreed campaign strategy, messaging and adhere to brand guidelines. Also oversee the internal creative approval process and the print proofing process to ensure campaigns are delivered on schedule and to a high standard.
- Work with the Supporter Development & Engagement team responsible for retention and stewardship to collaborate on campaign planning and implementation.
- Liaise with the PR, Operations and Brand teams to manage sourcing of new case studies and ensure campaign creative represents the brand correctly.
- Work with the Digital Campaign Manager - Acquisition and Digital Marketing team to ensure that all the relevant campaign landing pages, micro-sites and associated online forms are fit for purpose, up to date and accurate.
- Monitor the charity marketplace for developments and new initiatives, initiating and managing product developments and test projects as required.
Draft budgets and maintain expenditure control of projects.
- Work with the Head of Supporter Acquisition and key suppliers to produce detailed annual campaign targets and income and expenditure budgets for supporter acquisition programmes.
- Manage a seven-figure expenditure budget to recruit large numbers of new supporters. Using insight to allocate budget to channels and products expected to achieve the best ROI and supporter lifetime value.
- Track income and expenditure against budget figures, investigate and report against variances, draft reforecasts and authorise campaign invoices.
Deliver Operational Excellence
- Manage and develop response handling and fulfilment processes and materials.
- Oversee payment handling, data transfer and supporter care processes.
- Working with Campaign Co-ordinator provide campaign briefings to supporter care teams and other supporter facing representatives as required.
- Establish tracking and regular reporting on campaign performance.
- Brief the Data & Insight team with requirements for end of campaign results analysis, ensuring reporting data is correct and highlight key observations and recommendations for future activity or further insight requirements.
- Present results and updates to colleagues and other stakeholders as required.
- Be responsible for the line management of Campaign Coordinator Acquisition, overseeing their day to day responsibilities and ensuring that all duties are carried out in an organised and timely manner.
Your experience will include
- Significant experience of planning and managing complex direct marketing campaigns ideally including direct mail, door drops, digital, out of home, inserts.
- Effective management of multiple key suppliers, ensuring service is to agreed standards
- Significant evidence of effective income and expenditure budget management and of producing scenario models and forecasts
- Experience of managing and leading large and complex projects.
- Experience of analysing results and using insight to inform strategy and campaign plans.
- Knowledge of business to consumer marketing, preferably in the charity sector.
- Experience of people management