£36000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
Have you used Faststats for selections on Fundraising campaigns? If 'yes', then please apply. This is an initial 18 month contract for a charity with the aim of being extended or go longer term. It is based in London and offers flexible working. You will play a key role in delivering important analysis that will inform business decisions.
Key responsibilities for the Campaign Selections Officer:
- Work closely with stakeholders to scope, design and deliver targeted supporter selections
- Deliver accurate and timely analysis and insight
- Contribute to the continuous data quality
- Support on complex queries to support various teams within the charity
- Contribute to the development and implement leading edge strategies
- Work closely with team members to ensure data is structured and fit for purpose to inform Insight
- Support the Supporter Care Team
The most important box to tick is FastStats around selections for fundraising campaigns. CRM experience in the charity sector should be demonstrated. General database segmentation around complex datasets and systems is also expected. You should have a natural affinity in being able to translate user requirements into effective systems and processes.
To apply for this Campaign Selections Officer, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 73279DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.