£31000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
14 days ago
Are you passionate about the welfare of animals and looking for an Individual Giving role that allows you to take control of your own campaign?
Working for this very well known animal charity, this Campaign Manager will manage over their own portfolio of campaign within their regular giving programme. This is an exciting role as you will lead on developments within their programme, delivering your own campaign across multiple channels to recruit, develop and retain regular givers and pet sponsors. They are looking for someone who can bring their individual giving knowledge and interested in a role that will give them the freedom to put their own ideas into action.
Job title: Campaign Manager - Regular Giving
Charity: Animal charity
Location: London or their Godmanchester office - both of which providing hybrid working
Salary: £31,000 to £38,000
* Project manage a variety of individual giving campaigns, including digital, telemarketing, direct mail and DRTV
* Lead on evaluation of campaigns, making recommendation on future campaigns
* Make sure that campaigns are delivered on time and within budget
* Take a lead on the development of new products and campaigns that will include donor journeys
* Report monthly on all of the campaigns you are responsible for
* Work alongside the Senior Development Manager in the development of the annual budget and strategy
They are looking for a candidate who have experience delivering successful individual giving campaign, with a focus on acquiring new donor. Experience of delivering campaign across multiple channels and products, which might include telephone, digital, direct mail and DRTV. You will have previous experience working with external agencies and ensuring campaigns are delivered on time. You will have exceptional project and budget management skills.
If you have a passion for this cause and the experience to make a success of this position then apply within to find out more information.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.