City of London
£21k - 25k per year
OS Perm Team
over 2 years ago
An established Regulatory body based in Central London are currently recruiting for a Customer Advice and Information Officer, to provide excellent service to those making enquiries to the organisation.
Please note, the working hours for this position are 10 am - 6pm, Monday - Friday.
Main duties for the Customer Advice and Information Officer include:
• Resolve frontline telephone and email enquiries and escalating complex requests as necessary
• Keep up to date with polices and guidance to provide an efficient service to inbound queries
• Update departmental databases, whilst utilising them to retrieve information as necessary
• Provide ad hoc assistance to other teams
• Address any concerns or complaints in an empathetic and professional manner.
Essential criteria for Customer Advice and Information Officer include:
• Demonstrable experience of working within a busy customer focussed environment, ideally within a regulatory or similar environment
• High standard of written and spoken English
• Commitment to deliver excellent customer service
• Ability to handle and resolve complaints effectively
• Excellent interpersonal skills
To apply for this Customer Advice and Information Officer role, please email your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number 59251HJ all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.