£40k - 43k per year
about 1 year ago
TPP are working with a leading housing association based in North West London who are seeking an L&D professional to join this dynamic team on a permanent basis.
The business has gone through a transformation project looking at systems and processes and how they can deliver great customer service.
You will be leading a small team of systems trainers and working with key stakeholders across the business to identify learning needs, design training programmes and deliver effective solutions.
- Train and coach new and existing employees to improve user adoption
- Assist in the development of the IT training and digital learning strategies
- Responsible for team KPI's including reporting on user adoption and ROI
- Oversee the implementation of projects and support the team in delivering business systems training
- You will have experience working in a busy internal L&D role with people management experience
- Experience of writing and developing training programmes.
- Successful project management experience in IT training programmes
To apply for the Business Systems Training Team Leader, please email your CV to HR@tpp.co.uk quoting the reference number 60862HJ. Please note all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.