Up to £32000 per annum
about 3 years ago
TPP are currently looking to recruit Business Support and Administration Manager for a post 16 college supporting partially sighted and blind young people.
- To have responsibility for the administration management for the College including the assessment and review process for students and quality monitoring processes.
- To ensure that the College operates on a sound financial footing.
- To collect, collate and provide analysis of data, relating to student achievement and attainment and present this in an appropriate formats for relevant audiences - Local Authorities, Governors and Trustees.
- To provide effective and efficient administrative support to the College Principal and College Manager.
- To be the key point of contact for staff, students and families and professional bodies.
Key Skills required:
- Significant experience of business management in educational setting and current educational funding system knowledge.
- Knowledge of current contract and quality requirements in education.
- Experience of contract management and reporting to contracting agencies.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong data collection and analysis skills.
- Good relationship management and communication skills.