£30,351 per year
about 3 years ago
Deputy Business Services Manager (part-time - 6 months)
Our client a large accomplished children's disability charity are seeking a motivated manager to join their team to cover a 6 month secondment on a part-time basis 3 days per week.
The ideal candidate will have a charity management background within the disability/education sector, with substantial exposure to delivering complex projects, direct staff management and sound financial and analytical mind-set.
Priorities for the short term contract:
- To ensuring training & consultancy enquiries are followed up in a timely way and agreements put in place.
- To support the Assistant Business Development Support Services Manager to develop a training calendar of courses and to review processes for this.
- To embed revised data collection processes across the team.
- To ensure that information is provided in a timely manner and support is offered the fundraising directorate to ensure activity reports are produced on time and that data to support bids is available.
- To foster and maintain positive relationships with public policy, fundraising and press office and marketing teams.
- To support the smooth running of projects funding by restricted funds.
Interim Deputy Business Services Manager
Closing 18th January
Interviews 26th January