£27000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Known for their track record of offering high calibre, widely renowned qualifications in the medical sector, an Awarding Body based in Lancashire are recruiting for a Business Operations Manager for the Assessments Team.
As the Business Operations Manager for Assessments, you will work closely with the Customer Support specialist to encourage and motivate the Operations team to provide the best possible service to candidates, Examiners and Course Providers.
This is a particularly exciting time to join this organisation as they enter the next stage in their development.
In this role, you will be involved in;
* Examination planning and recruitment of Examiners
* Maintenance of Question banks
* Standardisation of marking and production of exam results
* Leading the Business Operations for the Assessment Team
* Occasional business travel, when required, including overnight stay
To be considered, you should have experience in;
* Working with an exam board or within exam delivery/processing
* Materials production and/or evaluation
* Providing leadership, people management or supervision
* Prioritising and planning your workload
If you would like to make your mark in a unique and successful awarding body, this could be a great role for you!
Closing date: Friday 21st February 9am for final CV and Cover Letter to be submitted
Please contact me before then to have a conversation about the role, organisation and application requirements.
To apply, please initially send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number J73151DT