£45153.00 - £51914.00 per annum
13 days ago
A newly created role has arisen within a growing team of a leading University for a Business Insights and Analytics Manager.
The role is paying £45,153- £51,914 per annum, offers 30 days annual leave along with 6 university closure days and bank holidays. The role offers hybrid working opportunities and the University are open to discussions about how that might look to suit your work life balance.
The University have the ambition to be sector-leading in their evidence-based approaches to decision-making and are building a new Strategy and Insight team to deliver analysis, business intelligence and market research to support and guide their strategic planning. As the Business Insights and Analytics Manager, you will lead on the development of their analytics function, developing the data strategy and the implementation and delivery of that strategy.
To be considered for the role you will have the following skills and experience:
* Passionate about business intelligence and thrive on translating business objectives into data-led queries.
* You'll be an expert in data visualisation and Tableau, and love turning numbers and data into insights for a wide variety of audiences
* Have advanced Excel skills and knowledge of SQL for data analysis.
* Excellent communications skills with the ability to work with a wide variety of stakeholders
* An ability to approach business questions and translate these into research objectives, build insights and deliver recommendations and solutions.
The role offers you an opportunity to develop and drive a future-thinking BI framework and strategy and lead a newly formed analytics team to support innovation in this field.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.