Up to £16.65 per hour + Holiday Pay
about 1 month ago
End of May
An established professional association are looking for a Business Development Manager to join the team on a temporary basis for 6 months.
As Business Development Manager, you will support the Head of Sector Development to develop and transform the ways in which they engage with their members with particular focus on their CPD provision.
- Deliver the research, engagement and business development activities for the CPD and Training offer business development project.
- Produce a 'landscape' report describing the overall CPD market for the profession, including size, composition, price sensitivity, focus and priorities
- Undertake a 'competitor analysis' highlighting existing providers of CPD's offers, services, products and value propositions.
- Research recommendations on curriculum and topics for inclusion, aligned to the organisations Content Strategy.
- Implement a Road Map including overseeing the delivery.
- Manage a costed options appraisal for CPD and Training provision, setting out the platform identity, operating principles, governance access, sustainability, resources, ongoing relevance, launch and promotion.
- Develop and manage partnership agreements or service level agreements with all CPD suppliers to the platform, to be developed as part of the Community Strategy in the case of the Member Networks.
- Experience of successful business development management of projects and products
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Experience of taking projects from R&D to implementation
- The ability to research, assimilate, analyse and present complex information clearly and in an engaging way
- Ideally, an understanding of the training and CPD landscape