South East England, England
£27300.00 - £35000.00 per annum
over 2 years ago
Our client is a leading disability support charity and they have an exciting vacancy for a Business Development Officer to cover the south of England.
As a Business Development Officer you will build and manage relationships with commissioners, local authorities and other public sector organisations and develop sales opportunities to license training and advise solutions.
Other duties will include:
- Develop a thorough understanding of assistive technology and maintain an awareness of developments
- To provide fully costed proposals and tenders to potential customers
- Plan and execute face-to-face presentations.
- Maintain clear and accurate records and contact reporting including sales pipeline reports, on CRM database
Key Skills / Experience
- Successful track record in business development in public and private sector
- Experience of developing sales plan and lead generation strategy
- Experience of working in a target driven role
- Good working knowledge of the Assistive Technology (AT) industry
- Ability to build rapport, empathy and co-operation at all levels of interaction including senior management
- Good administration and organisational skills with good experience of using office and CRM systems
For more information please email email@example.com