North West England, England
£27300.00 - £32300 per annum + Commision
over 1 year ago
Our client is a leading disability support charity and they have an exciting vacancy for a Business Development Officer to cover the north of England.
As a Business Development Officer you will build and manage relationships with commissioners, local authorities and other public sector organisations and develop sales opportunities to license training and advise solutions.
- Other duties will include:
- Develop a thorough understanding of assistive technology and maintain an awareness of developments
- To provide fully costed proposals and tenders to potential customers
- Plan and execute face-to-face presentations.
- Maintain clear and accurate records and contact reporting including sales pipeline reports, on CRM database
Key Skills / Experience
- Successful track record in business development in public and private sector
- Experience of developing sales plan and lead generation strategy
- Experience of working in a target driven role
- Good working knowledge of the Assistive Technology (AT) industry
- Ability to build rapport, empathy and co-operation at all levels of interaction including senior management
- Good administration and organisational skills with good experience of using office and CRM systems
For more information please email email@example.com