£29.5k - 33k per year
over 2 years ago
This leading youth charity is one of the UKs most loved brands and they are currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager to join its innovative corporate fundraising team. Responsible for generating partnerships you will be responsible for managing your pipeline of prospects and ensuring that partnership income is maximised.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Researching, identifying and approaching new high value prospects
- Lead relevant new business meetings and attend networking opportunities
- Design high-quality bespoke proposals and presentations
- Assist with the coordination and delivery of cultivation events for senior employees within target companies
- Report against income and expenditure budget
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience of securing high value partnerships in the commercial or charity sector
- Proven experience of building long term relationships with high level individual stakeholders
- Exceptional listening skills and effective written and oral communication skills
Closing Date: 11th January
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.