£40k - 50k per year
Health Social Care Team
about 3 years ago
Business Development Manager – Private Clinic
£40,000 - £50,000 per annum
Start date – June 2017
Are you a sales focused Business Development Manager with a good understanding of and experience working within the private healthcare sector?
A new, prestigious Private Clinic on Harley street is seeking a GP to Consultant Liaison Officer.
This position will involve:
- Building strong relationships with and being the main point of contact for external stakeholders including GPs and Hospital teams within the NHS as well as the Private consultants based within the clinic itself
- Visiting NHS GPs, Hospitals and other relevant stakeholders, representing the clinic in positive image and promoting the clinic’s services
- Setting and developing strategies and structured programmes towards achieving Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Creating and analysing data and progress reports on clinic’s facilities and services
The successful candidate must have the following experience and skills:
- A similar background acting as a Link and liaison between Consultants within a private clinic and NHS contacts externally
- Good understanding of the private health sector and funding methods will be essential as this role is heavily focused on driving referrals and in turn generating an increased patient flow and revenue for the clinic.
- Proactive manner to identify and maximise opportunities
- This is a field based role so the successful candidate must be able to travel within London.
This position will suit a sales-minded individual with strong relationship building skills and the enthusiasm to contribute towards the growth of a newly established Private Clinic.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.