£37000.00 - £41000.00 per annum
22 days ago
1 year contract
Our client, an established Royal Chartered Membership body (also involved in environment/climate) is offering an excellent opportunity for an experienced business development professional from the events and/or print/online media sponsorship space. It is a 1 year contract cover that will be joining an established team that has developed warm/hot accounts ready for someone to come in and account manage while seeking opportunities to develop new business. It offers flexible/hybrid home working, line managing three people.
Key responsibilities for the Business Development Manager (Membership events&media sponsorship):
* Line manage three direct reports
* Manage and develop existing relationships to ensure income targets are hit
* Liaise with the Marketing team to develop their sponsorship offer and opportunities
* Attend events and engage in various new business development activities
* Attend account management meetings to build longevity
* Develop sponsorship offering for new product lines
* Grow established sponsorship/advertising accounts and identify new opportunities
You will have a proven track record of sales and be used to working in a business 2 business focused role. Some line management experience will need to be demonstrated. Experience in Account Management and developing long lasting commercial relationships will need to be a given. A demonstrable track record of achieving and surpassing targets will be expected. Naturally you will have the ability of identifying and converting leads. Ideally you will also be commercially confident, with the ability to spot future sponsor and advertiser revenue opportunities. A candidate that has experience working for a membership organisation will be considered highly desirable.
To apply for this Business Development Manager role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 76085DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.