Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£28449.00 - £35277.00 per annum
Chenda Mc Manus
6 months ago
A leading awarding organisation who work in partnership with schools, Universitites and training providers are looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to join their team. This will be a 1 year fixed term contract paying between £28,449 to £35,277.
You will have responsibility for generating new business enquiries and securing new appointments.
Key responsibilities will include
- To have lead responsibility for employer engagement and sales.
- To identify new business opportunities within the overall strategy of the organisation.
- To have a customer focused approach to ensure sales activity and lead generation are aligned to relevant initiatives and developments.
Their ideal candidate
- Will have substantial experience of selling and marketing products and services within an education enviroment.
- Substantial experience in developing and implementing lead generation plans.
- Experience of initiating and maintaining working relationships.
- Self-starter with a high initiative and drive to succeed.