City of London
£50,000 basic + £10k OTE
OS Perm Team
over 1 year ago
Our client is a leading Membership/Institute and they are recruiting to a newly created role - Business Development Manager - Education and Training.
This role will manage the growth in qualifications and educational product revenue streams across a broad portfolio of commissioned activity.
You will aslo be responsible for maintaining key client relationships, which continue to support future growth and development opportunities.
- Generating and closing new business opportunities within the education, qualifications and training sectors.
- Developing long term client and business relationships for renewals and repeat business
- Managing and growing client accounts
- Writing high quality business proposals and responses to tenders
- Able to travel abroad occasionally
It is essential that you bring a successful track record of business development within a qualifications environment.
Ideally within a membership, not for profit or SME organisation.
We would also like you to bring an innovative and creative approach to relationship management of key accounts.
It is also key that you possess strong communication skills and the ability to engage at all levels, with a confidence that will engage well with both existing and potential customers.
Please contact me asap with your CV and I can forward more details to you.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.