Up to £40000 per annum
8 months ago
I am working with an national health charity who are driving forward their corporate team!Due to a secondment they have a have a FTC for a new business manager.
* Generate income from new and lapsed partnerships.
* Focus on all corporate partnerships including charity of the year, sponsorship, strategic and rolling out their new work place programmes.
* Support other members of the corporate team with proposals and pitching.
The successful candidate for this role will have:
* A successful track record of generating income from new business from either the commercial sector of charity sector. If from commercial sector need to demonstrate good understanding/research of charity partnerships.
* Have a creative mind.
* Experience with corporate work place programmes is desirable but not essential.
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Zoe on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.