£35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + 30 days
3 months ago
Our client, a professional development body, has a new opportunity available for an experienced successful bid writer to join them as a Business Development Manager. This role comes with 30 days annual leave (not including bank holidays) and is permanent based in London.
Key responsibilities for this Business Development Manager opportunity:
- Take ownership of bids from design to submission
- Deliver successful bids for grants and contracts in UK and internationally
- Contribute to the influencing and shaping of development policy
- Respond to commissioning activities and emerging needs
- Engage and build strong relationships with stakeholders and delivery partners
- Responsible for the development, building on and reporting of pipeline
- Lead on bid requests: RFQ's, RFI's, RFP's, RFT's, SSQ's, and ITT's
- Work with Procurement Manager on robust processes
As an experienced bid writer you will be expected to demonstrate a successful track record of winning large (in the millions) grants. Naturally you will be commercially aware and have a strong business acumen. You will need to also demonstrate your track record of pursuing business development opportunities. The ability to ensure efficient budget delivery, work under tight deadlines and be a strong relationship builder will benefit you well. Ideally you will have built up confidence in your skills to the point of feeling like a leader in your field, in which case we would strongly recommend you apply.
To apply for this Business Development Manager (bid writer) role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 72669DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.